Business Breakdown: Project Management 101
Break down the basics. Break out of boundaries.
About the Event
People have built empires and companies from the ground up. But when a bottleneck or issue arises, we must break down the parts to solve the problem from its roots.
Join us for ‘Business Breakdown: Project Management 101 with Lyn Ola’ this June 14, 2023, from 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm via Zoom.
After the course, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Re-run of the course: July 4, 2023, 2:30 pm- 4:30 pm via Zoom.
Who Should Take Project Management 101?
- Project Management Professionals
- Individuals Shifting Careers
- Non-Project Managers
- People Who Want to Learn More
Why Learn About Project Management?
Planning and management are critical parts of any project or event. As leaders, the workflow, time allocation, and task delegation must be polished before, during, and after execution.
By learning effective Project Management, streamline your business operations, increase productivity, synergize with your team, and more!
- Definition and Nature of a Project
- Phases of Project Management
- Overview of Triple Constraints: Time, Scope, & Quality
- Overview of Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Effective Project Management
Project Management Certification in Prince2 | Certified Management Consultant
Lyn Ola is an IT and business professional with expertise in Strategy and Marketing. She is sought after for her expertise in Digital Marketing, Project Management, and Software Development projects.
Steps for registration:
1. Click “GET YOUR TICKET NOW!”
2. Click “ADD TO CART”
3. Pay the registration fee on the payment options provided.
4. Wait for the confirmation email which states that you successfully registered.
5. The Zoom link will be sent on your registered email address at least a day before the date of the webinar. See you at the webinar!
Contact email@example.com for more details.